Ford Motor Co. continues its corporate retooling with a series of executive changes, including the retirement of Stephen Lyons, the company's group vice president-North America sales and service. The changes are part of the auto maker's plan to downsize its corporate officer ranks, which numbered 53 at the start of the week, by about 12% by the end of this quarter. The changes reduce Ford's total corporate officer ranks by four. Retiring: Stephen Lyons, Ford group vice president, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.