NASHVILLE, TN – Ford Motor Co. continues to churn out new products, but watching out for capacity constraints has become a higher priority, a top engineer says. “We’re not under severe distress by any means, but (capacity) is something we have to manage and keep looking at it,” Frank Davis, executive director-North America product development, tells Ward’s at a recent media event here. “And as the industry comes back, we have to be more and more engaged.” Even before the global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.