The 6th specially equipped, low-volume, youth-oriented edition of Focus is scheduled to reach showrooms this spring, Ward’s has learned. The rollout, which could be followed by a similar product introduction this fall, tracks a pattern that has seen Ford Motor Co. use its popular C-car as a platform for “buzz” vehicles. The MACH Audio ZTS sedan was the last Focus "buzz" vehicle. Ford is mum on details, but past practice suggests a production volume somewhere south of 10,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.