Ford Motor Co. wants to prevent motorists from getting in a rut so it’s assisting researchers who are probing the durability of roadways paved with rubber-infused asphalt. Spearheaded by Matthew Witczak, an Arizona State University professor and leading expert on high-performance paving systems, the Asphalt Rubber Demonstration Study will collect data on the robustness of various paving mix recipes. Central to the study will be the performance of a 20-mile (32-km) stretch of blacktop in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.