The first of Ford Motor Co.'s zero-emission TH!NK-brand vehicles will hit the U.S. market in January. Slated for production at a facility in Manhattan, KS, the TH!NK Neighbor is a low-speed electric vehicle initially targeted at complexes, such as airports and resorts, and to customers residing in closed communities. However, Brian Taylor, manager of sales operations, envisions a significant increase in demand once the Neighbor becomes established in the marketplace. Ultimately, he says, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.