Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. showcases an expanded lineup at this week’s Melbourne International Motor Show in the face of a consumer swing toward smaller vehicles and falling sales of its locally built Falcon sedan. The product blitz includes an all-new Mondeo lineup that will join the Ford Australia family later this year. “While the complete Mondeo range makes its public debut in Geneva, we’re pleased to provide a first glimpse of the dramatic all-new model in hatchback form,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.