VIENNA – Volume production of the new-generation Ford Focus is under way at Ford’s plant in Vsevolozhsk near St. Petersburg, Russia. The 5-door hatchback launched Monday is the first model to begin output at the plant, with the 4-door sedan set to roll out in September and the wagon to follow in January. More than 5,000 Russian customers already have ordered a new Focus. The first cars will arrive at dealerships in August. Russian Focus production started in August 2002. To date, more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.