CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. begins the long tease leading up to the release of its new Territory wagon June 1. Ford is pinning a lot of hope on the Territory, based on the Falcon platform and developed at a cost of A$500 million ($381 million). It will be the first rear-wheel-drive-only model available in Australia to feature styling of a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. The campaign includes the release of pictures as well as displays at upcoming motor shows and test drives by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.