Ford Motor Co. and its Volvo Cars subsidiary rack up 16 “Top Safety Pick” awards from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the most of any auto maker. Three of Ford’s newest models make the list, including the F-150 pickup, Lincoln MKS flagship sedan and Ford Flex cross/utility vehicle. Steve Kozak, Ford’s safety chief engineer, says the safety achievements are the result of the auto maker’s Way Forward restructuring plan laid out by Derrick Kuzak, group vice president-global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.