Ford Motor Co. is considering the new Fusion sedan and Edge cross/utility vehicle as possible additions to its stable of high-performance vehicles, a company spokeswoman tells Ward’s. The move is part of an emphasis Ford is placing on performance vehicles as it looks for ways to boost sagging sales. It also would represent a re-expansion of the SVT brand, which Ford signaled in April would consist of just two models. Mark Fields, president-The Americas, last month said the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.