Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. is mulling the addition of two new derivatives to the flagship rear-wheel-drive Falcon line in order to better chase its chief competitor. Ford Australia President Tom Gorman says there is demand for a super cab and all-wheel-drive versions of the Falcon Ute. Ford considers going after Holden's Cross6. “We are looking at it; it is definitely under consideration," he says, pointing to rival Holden Ltd. success with the super cab Crewman Cross6 and Cross8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.