Ford Motor Co. names Phil Martens vice president-product creation, North America. He replaces Chris Theodore in the position. Theodore is moving to the newly created slot of vice president-advanced product creation. Martens, who was named vice president-vehicle product development and engineering for Ford only a month ago, will be responsible for the design, engineering and development of vehicles from Ford’s North American brands – Ford, Lincoln and Mercury. Earlier, Martens headed up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.