Ford Motor Co. is sending a seasoned manufacturing pro to do what is traditionally seen as a salesman’s job. Joe Hinrichs, currently director-manufacturing, replaces Alain Batty as president and CEO of Ford of Canada Ltd., effective Jan. 1. Batty is moving to Ford of Europe Inc. headquarters in Cologne, Germany, to head European sales staffs. Joe Hinrichs Hinrichs, 37, takes Ford of Canada’s helm at a crucial time in its development both as a manufacturing base and a sales outlet. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.