After years of disputes both in and out of the courtroom, Ford Motor Co. and Navistar International Corp. say they will end their diesel-engine-supply agreement for super-duty pickups at year’s end. However, the two companies will continue to collaborate on a range of initiatives, including their existing Blue Diamond Truck and Parts joint venture. Under the new agreement, Ford will make an undisclosed payment to Navistar, while Navistar will increase its equity in Blue Diamond, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.