Ford Motor Co. rallies around a profitable fourth quarter to post a 2004 net income of $3.5 billion, or $1.46 per share. The black ink represents a huge rise from the $495 million profit, or 27 cents per share, recorded for all of 2003. Ford’s successful Transit plant in Turkey lifts Europe to profit. Revenue of $170.8 billion increased 5% over 2003. Excluding taxes and special items, Ford earned $5.8 billion in 2004. Ford of Europe Inc. (excluding Premier Automotive Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.