Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally says all the company’s cars and cross/utility vehicles will be offered with 4-cyl. engines by 2013 and hints the auto maker may be adding head-up display technology to its portfolio. Mulally makes his remarks at the 55th annual meeting of Ford shareholders today in Wilmington, DE. For the ’09 model year, 41% of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury cars and CUVs were built with 4-cyl. engines for the U.S. market, according to Ward’s data. The new revelation signals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.