Ford Motor Corp. of New Zealand says its Ford Focus will have an entry-level price of NZ$26,990 ($15,000) when it is released in the country next month. The sports enhanced ST170 will carry a sub-NZ$40,000 ($22,000) price when it is released in late May. Brand Manager Barbara Paley says there are about 15,000 vehicles sold in New Zealand’s C-segment annually, and Ford is aiming to claim a 10% share of the segment. Ford also says the new Mondeo, the Ghia V-6, is scheduled to go on sale ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.