The '00 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra R, due to go on sale sometime late in the fourth quarter, will be powered by a high output 5.4L V-8 and feature plenty of exterior additions, including a front air-splitter and tall rear deck spoiler. Ford showed a prototype of the Cobra R April 17 (Saturday) during the Mustang Club of America's 35th Anniversary for the Mustang at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC. Ford isn't discussing horsepower or any other pertinent details for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.