Ford Motor Co. says it will provide a new 5-year, 100,000-mile (162,000 km) extended powertrain warranty on its ’03 Focus model. The new extended warranty will be transferable and offered in conjunction with the car’s standard 3-year, 36,000-mile (57,935 km) bumper-to-bumper warranty. Ford says it hopes the new offer will give a boost to the Focus, which has been plagued by safety recalls and government investigations since its 2000 launch. It also plans to increase advertising spending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.