Ford Motor Co. is adding a new blue and a shade of gray to the color palette of its ’03 Thunderbird, Ward’s learns. Limited Edition 007 Ford Thunderbird In keeping with plans to offer limited-run “fashion” colors each model year, the auto maker replaces Inspiration Yellow and Thunderbird Blue with Mountain Shadow Grey and Desert Blue Sky. Ford has said its strategy was to introduce one color that harkened back to the nameplate’s 1950s origins, and another to forge a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.