On the heels of favorable results in a J.D. Power design survey, Ford Motor Co. wrestles with plummeting stock prices and a 424,000-unit recall. The 2002 J.D. Power and Associates Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study shows the No.2 auto maker atop five APEAL segments – besting American Honda Motor Co. Inc., General Motors Corp. and Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., each of which topped three segment rankings. "Radical designs and concepts are paying off," says Brian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.