ISTANBUL – Ford Otomotiv Sanayi A.S. (Ford Otosan), the Turkish vehicle maker of which Ford Motor Co. and the Turkish Koc Group each hold about 41%, introduces a new Ecotorq 7.3L 6-cyl. common-rail diesel engine for use in the company’s new-generation Ford Cargo heavy truck. Ford Cargo Heavy Truck. The new engine and truck are Turkish developments. “A team of 128 engineers and technicians has developed the new Ecotorq diesel engine and the new Cargo truck in cooperation with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.