Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. reports its first positive result in five years with a net after-tax profit of A$13 million ($11.6 million) in 2009, a dramatic turnaround from a loss of A$274 million ($244.2 million) in the prior year. The result came on the back of sales revenue of A$3.1 billion ($2.8 billion). Ford says in a statement the profit resulted from an improved cost structure implemented at the end of 2008 and the end of several one-time actions association with the auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.