Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says it will build its last Falcon wagon in June and replace it with an imported, fuel-efficient diesel Mondeo wagon in the third quarter. The auto maker says the locally built Falcon wagon has fulfilled a unique and important role in Australia, but the iconic model will be retired just short of its 50th birthday. “After a lot of detailed review and focus-group discussions with our customers, we've come to the conclusion it's time to retire the Falcon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.