Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. denies media speculation it is reviewing production of the Falcon sedan and Territory cross/utility vehicle. The speculation arose after Ford Australia President Tom Gorman said in a news conference the decision to build the Focus small car in Australia from 2011 gives the auto maker the opportunity to walk away from less-profitable segments. “I can guarantee you that neither (the) Falcon nor Territory is under any threat,” a Ford Australia spokesman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.