Partners Ford Motor Co., Mazda Motor Corp. and Chang’an Motor Corp. officially open their new 160,000-unit-capacity car plant in Nanjing, China. The facility, the second JV plant for the trio, will begin assembling the Mazda2 in October and add production of a small Ford car into the mix next year, the China Daily reports. Chang’an, China’s fourth largest automotive group, owns 50% of the JV, known as Chang’an Ford Mazda Automobile Corp. Ford controls 25% and Mazda holds 15%. Annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.