Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. launches the first supercharged GT in the 43-year history of the Australian performance nameplate. FPV’s high-tech, all-new, supercharged 5.0L V-8 engine produces 449 hp and 420 lb.-ft. (570 Nm) of torque and is standard across the GT, GT-P and GT E models. The auto maker says it is the most-powerful GT in the history of Ford Motor Co.’s most- famous Australian-made model. The sporty new GT and GT-P feature distinctive new body graphics, including a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.