In an apparent advertising first, Ford Motor Co. intends to pump up its corporate image globally with the simultaneous worldwide airing of a commercial aimed at reaching a billion people. The 2-minute advertisement, which airs on Nov. 1 at 9 p.m. local time in most markets, artfully features all seven of Ford's automobile brands among emotional glimpses of peoples' lives in nine countries. Heard throughout the narrator-less commercial is the song “Just Wave Hello,” sung by 14-year-old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.