Ford Motor Co. will invest $50 million to upgrade its Russian assembly plant to ready for new Focus production, reports say. The U.S. auto maker plans to start building the redesigned vehicle in its Vsevolozhsk plant near St. Petersburg, with deliveries beginning next June, Ford of Russia President Henrik Nensen tells reporters at a press conference. (See related story: Ford to Build New Focus in Russia) New Ford Focus to be built in Russia. Ford set up the Russian production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.