Ford Motor Co. foresees more than environmental benefits to recycling. The automaker, which has entered the reclamation business via purchase of a vehicle recycling operation in Tampa, FL, believes the sector could generate annual revenues of $1 billion or more. Ford also sees the move to recycling as a way of becoming more consumer focused by way of closer relationships with its customers further into the ownership cycle. In the near-term, the Tampa facility will continue to disassemble ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.