NEW YORK – Ford Motor Co. President and CEO Alan Mullaly says the all-new ’11 Explorer will be exported to 90 countries, but not to China, at least initially. Mullaly took part here in one of nine North American extravaganza's Ford simultaneously staged to provide the public with its first reveal of the Explorer this week. He also appeared on NBC's Today Show to lift the curtain on the car-based utility-vehicle for a national TV audience. “We finally have a world car in the Explorer,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.