DEARBORN – Detroit’s newest automotive supplier comes into the world as an orphan, unloved and unwanted by its parents and long suffering from prenatal neglect. Automotive Components Holdings LLC is a conglomeration of 23 plants and research facilities owned by Visteon Corp. for the past five years and before that by Visteon’s former parent, Ford Motor Co. Al Ver Visteon, struggling for survival in the face of uncompetitive United Auto Workers union wage rates, hatched a deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.