In the largest financial blow in its 103-year history, Ford Motor Co. posts a full-year net loss of $12.7 billion, or $6.79 per share, for 2006 on revenue of $160.1 billion. In the fourth quarter, Ford recorded a net loss of $5.8 billion, or $3.05 a share. Ford’s 2006 full-year after-tax loss from continuing operations totaled $2.8 billion, or $1.50 a share. Ford Fourth Quarter Financial Results 2006 2005 % Chg. Sales $40,300 $46,300 -13.0 Net Income ($5,758) ($5,684) -1.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.