Analysis By 2012, Ford Motor Co. could be well-positioned to eliminate Mercury from its brand family, according to a Ward’s AutoForecasts analysis of the auto maker’s production plans and product pipeline. The five plants that produce Mercury’s 6-vehicle lineup are approaching critical milestones. But the brand appears to have been left out of their respective futures. Among the product commitments made to the United Auto Workers union in their recently ratified 4-year labor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.