Ford Motor Co. is pushing back the launch of its redesigned F-Series Super Duty pickup to January. The Super Duty lineup, consisting of the F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 models, was expected to roll out in the fourth quarter of this year. “We had a major upgrade for the powertrain in the 2002 calendar year, we had a major facelift and new powertrains last year and we have basically an all-new truck coming next year (as an ’07 model),” Phil Martens, former Ford vice president-product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.