The Focus small car is the subject of yet another recall issued by Ford Motor Co. Ford is calling back about 450,000 ’00-’02 Focus 4- and 5-door sedans and wagons due to the potential for premature corrosion on one or both of the rear passenger door latches, a spokeswoman says. The latest action takes the number of Focus recalls since its ’00 launch to about 11 or 12, the spokeswoman estimates. Versions built in the ’03 and ’04 model years were recalled in August for potentially faulty ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.