DEARBORN — The road to Ford Motor Co.'s primary financial milestone of US$5 billion in revenue growth runs through Europe, not North America, says chief financial officer Henry Wallace. “In terms of vehicles in North America, it's going to be an issue of containment,” Wallace says. “We expect the Premier Automotive Group (PAG), on a global basis, to be growing. I would say we're not banking on North American vehicle sales. It's really on other parts of the world and other parts of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.