Ford Motor Co. says it has revamped its web site for suppliers as part of its new supply chain e-business strategy. The Ford Supplier Network (FSN), launched in 1997, recently was converted to a portal, allowing suppliers to customize the initial screen to display the information most pertinent to their business needs. Ford says a “public” information section has now been added which will be available to all suppliers in addition to an overall increase in content. Suppliers will need an ID ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.