Ford Motor Co. says it will build the F-150 SVT Raptor, a limited-production off-road vehicle long-rumored to be in development and the first truck offering from the auto maker’s Special Vehicle Team since the F-150 SVT Lightning went out of production in 2004. The high-performance Raptor, set to hit dealerships next summer as a ’10 model, is based on a widened version of the all-new ’09 F-150 fullsize pickup. Unlike the Lightning, which was designed for street use, Ford says the Raptor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.