For those who miss their childhood mode of transport, the Big Wheel, Lincoln Div.'s latest concept car has a grownup substitute. The 20-in. wheels and the 245/45/ZR20 Goodyear F1 tires that adorn the 4-door sedan, which will debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month, look like something the vehicle outgrew, much like a puppy with paws that are popping faster than its body. Upscale wheel design for concept sedan. Even better, the wheels are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.