PARIS – Ford’s ambitious growth goals for 2015 will require no additional capacity in Europe beyond the three new plants already in process. And if growth is as expected, indicates a spokesman, the new capacity in Russia and Romania is not likely to reduce existing capacity in Western Europe. Ford CEO Alan Mulally this week presented plans for growing global volume 50% between now and 2015 in a market that will grow 30%. He says Ford plans to sell 8 million vehicles in 2015, 2.9 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.