Expect Ford Motor Co.’s triumvirate of British brands to steadily expand its North American reach in 2003, despite a forecast of "modest" growth, their president says. Mike O’Driscoll, president of Aston Martin Jaguar Land Rover North America, tells Ward's its dealer network will grow by at least 33% before the end of 2004. By the end of 2002, there were 165 U.S. Jaguar dealers and about 150 Land Rover stores. Aston Martin totaled 29. But by the end of 2004, expect Jaguar and Land ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.