FRANKFURT – The fate of Ingeni, Ford Motor Co.’s design studio in Europe should be made clear by year-end, says Chris Bird, Ford of Europe design director. The unusual creativity center – its designers work and share ideas on everything from furniture to training shoes to sunglasses – already is proving itself successful in terms of building up a different kind of awareness for the design department, says Bird in an interview here. But its current status is “awaiting a next-stage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.