Ford CEO Alan Mulally received $1.4 million in base salary in 2010 on top of a $9.45 million cash bonus, according to a filing today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The auto maker notes the top executive took a voluntary 30% pay cut, compared with his 2008 salary, as part of a plan to conserve cash and reduce expenses. Mulally’s total compensation, including the value of long-term stock options and other stock-based awards, was $26,520,515, the auto maker says. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.