LOUISVILLE, KY – Ford Motor Co.’s new flattened organizational structure, implemented Dec. 15 by President and CEO Alan Mulally is working as intended and allowing company executives to better leverage global resources, a top executive says. “What it allows us to do, as a company, is to really take advantage of a more global and integrated product development organization,” says Mark Fields, president-The Americas. “The advantages are it accelerates getting our products to market if we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.