DETROIT – The automotive buzz is that Wolfgang Reitzle will resign as chief of Ford Motor Co.’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG) as early as today, a day after senior executives poured water on heightened speculation he wants out. Wolfgang Reitzle “Wolfgang has not requested any change,” Ford President and Chief Operating Officer Nick Scheele says during the auto maker’s first quarter earnings review April 17. But reports out of Europe suggest Reitzle played hardball with Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.