NEW YORK – Ford Motor Co. is reaping big marketing benefits by offering its Sync system says Jim Buczkowski, director-electrical systems engineering. The auto maker soon will sell its 1 millionth vehicle with Sync, he says. Buczkowski accepted a traffic-safety achievement award here at the World Traffic Safety Symposium sponsored by New York International Auto Show for Ford's MyKey feature. MyKey allows parents to set top speed and audio limits in vehicles operated by teenagers, thereby ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.