Ford Motor Co., in a recent filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, says it expects a full-year pre-tax loss in 2008, although it will be “better than our 2007 results.” Also in the filing, Ford revises its full-year net loss for 2007 to $2.72 billion, a change from the $2.67 billion loss it reported in January. Ford additionally warns of potential losses at Ford Motor Credit Co., its captive finance arm. Lower-than-expected proceeds from returned lease vehicles, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.