CHICAGO – It’s fair to say Ford Motor Co. has had its share of problems over the last several months. At times it seemed Ford was recalling more vehicles than it was selling – by a wide margin. "Statistically in the last year or so, that bore some truth," admits Jim O'Connor, who assumed the role of group vice president for North American sales, service and marketing in May after serving as president of Ford Div. since 1998. "We had some pretty tough times and (a number of) quality ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.