ASHEVILLE, NC – Ford Motor Co. is making progress in defining and differentiating its Lincoln and Mercury brands, a top executive says. Mercury, long stuck in the middle between volume-brand Ford and upscale Lincoln, has found a niche of its own targeting “savvy individualists,” Mike Richards, Lincoln Mercury general marketing manager, says. “We have a very clear understanding of what a Mercury customer is looking for,” he tells Ward’s at a media event here. “In some cases, it’s similar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.